Qivana, Success Secrets Revealed During Live Interview (Part 1)

Success in Qivana is as important to Qivana IBO's as it is in any other business. Diane Drawdy, a friend and fellow Qivana IBO sat down for an interview with me recently. Diane and I have been friends for many years. Diane and I first met as employees of St. Lucie County Bank in Fort Pierce, Florida. We have remained dear friends through the years. I have watched her sons grow up. We visit each other on a regular basis either in her home state of Florida or my zero in Mississippi. Diane is conducive introducing me to the Qivana opportunity.

I began the Qivana Success interview by asking Diane where she first detected about Qivana. She told me that her first introduction to Qivana was through her son Chris. His friend, Stephen Douglas, son of Marshall Douglas (once a high senior Diamond in Amway), had confided in him that something BIG was about to happen. Nothing was familiar about Qivana at the time, not even the name of the company, the CEO, or even what the products would be. But by all accounts it was going to be huge when the announcement was made.

  MARKETING TITLES

This is the point where my Qivana Success story begins. I was visiting Diane in February of 2009 when she told me of this new venture that she had detected about. She couldn't tell me much at the time, but I have familiar and trustworthy Diane for over 30 years, so I just kept an open mind and waited for the announcement of the company's name. We found out the company's name during a conference call midmost of February. Qivana was the name of our new company. The name Qivana is derived from combining Qi or Chi which is the Chinese word accustomed describe "the natural energy of the Universe and Vana from Nirvana, the perfect peace of the state of mind.

SEMRUSH WEBINAR

About a week later we got to meet the Qivana Corporate team during a conference call. This is where My Qivana Success story really gets exciting. This is a corporate team that is made up of the cream of the crop.

Derek Hall, CEO, at in one case CEO of McKesson Pharmaceutical Company. In addition, Derek was also the President and CEO for Nature's Way, Botanticals International, Integrative Therapeutics, Unigen USA and Univera. In addition he served as Vice President and CEO of Econet, Inc.

The Chief Financial Officer of Qivana is Devin Glazier. Before he came to Qivana Devin was the Sr. Financial Analyst at Novell and Sr. Director of Finance at XanGo. Devin attained a B.S. in accounting and received his MBA from Utah State University.

The Chief Strategic Officer is Justin Banner. Justin was at in one case VP of Strategy and Development at XanGo. He holds a a B.S. in finance from Brigham Young University and an MBA in Strategy and Marketing from Purdue University.

Qivana's Chief Sales Officer is Rodney James. Mr. James was the former Director of Product Marketing at XanGo, Director of Marketing at VM Direct, and Director of Sales at NuSkin. Rodney holds a BS in Finance from the University of Utah.

The Chief Marketing Officer of Qivana is Craig Johanson. Mr. Johanson was the former VP of Marketing at XanGo and Senior Brand Manager at Tahitian Noni International. Craig holds a B.S. in Marketing from Boise State University and an MBA from Utah State University.

After I found out about these outstanding leadership, I was even more excited than before.

When I attended the pre-launch of Qivana in Atlanta, Georgia my Qivana Success dream became a reality. What a presentation this corporate team made! Every Qivana IBO and guest there was blown away by the product announcements, the company organization, and the compensation plan. I left Atlanta knowing that I had found a business with the leadershiphip and products I had been searching for.

Diane was able to attend the official launch of Qivana in Orlando this September. In the interview I asked her what her impression had been. She echoed my sentiments regarding the superior leadershiphip. Although she had been involved in network merchandising before, she told me she had ne'er felt such a sense of unity in the corporate leadership or in the business owners themselves.

Qivana is truly supported people portion people reach their dreams. Both Diane and I have adult our downline rapidly. My team grew to over 50 IBO's by the time the first products were shipped in April. Stay tuned for part two of the Qivana Success interview!


Qivana, Success Secrets Revealed During Live Interview (Part 1)
Qivana, Success Secrets Revealed During Live Interview (Part 1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments